Terra's Kitchen Balsamic Mushroom-Pepper Steaks
This is a light and healthy dish that's perfect for kicking off your New Year's diet plans. You'll love this recipe from meal prep service Terra's Kitchen.
- 0.5 ounce Parsley
- 0.6 ounce balsamic vinegar
- 0.2 ounce honey
- 0.5 ounce soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 12 ounces strip steaks
- 10 ounces fajita mix
- 6 ounces sliced crimini mushrooms
- 0.3 ounce minced garlic
- 1 ounce sliced scallions
- Chop parsley.
- Whisk together vinegar, honey, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle steak with ½ teaspoon each with salt and pepper. Sear steak 2 minutes on each side. Remove from pan.
- Add 2 teaspoons oil to drippings in skillet. Add fajita mix, mushrooms, and garlic. Sauté 8 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender. Stir in scallions.
- Return steaks to skillet. Add vinegar mixture. Cook 2 minutes or until steaks are cooked to desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide steak and vegetables between two serving plates. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!