Terra's Kitchen Cauliflower Fried Rice
This twist on stir fry involves cauliflower as the base for delicious fresh vegetables. This recipe is from Terra's Kitchen.
- Vegetable oil
- Kosher or flake sea salt
- coarsely ground black pepper
- 8.25 ounces cauliflower florets
- 2 ounces Diced Red Onion
- 0.6 ounce minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 0.3 ounce sesame oil
- 7 ounces Broccoli florets
- 2.5 ounces shredded carrots
- 3 ounces Fire Roasted Corn
- 0.4 ounce soy sauce
- 0.3 ounce Sesame seeds
Make Cauliflower Rice
- Add cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until broken into rice-size pieces.
- Heat a wok to hot. Add in 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, onion and ONLY ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper (use more if you like it hot). Stir for 30 seconds.
Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Add cauliflower and ¼ teaspoon salt to the wok and cook, stirring constantly for 2 minutes. Set aside in bowl.
- Finish the stir fry by placing the wok back over high heat and add 1 tablespoon oil, sesame oil, broccoli, carrots and corn. Cook, stirring until broccoli is cooked through but still has a crunch (3-4 minutes).
- Add cauliflower rice and soy sauce into the wok and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve straight from the wok!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!