- 2 ounces Gray Whale Gin
- ¾ ounce salted simple syrup
- ¾ ounce fresh lime juice
- soda water
- 6 mint leaves
- To make Salted Simple Syrup, combine 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, and 1 tsp. salt in a saucepan.
- Heat until sugar and salt are fully dissolved.
- To make the Oceanside Cocktail, add all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake for 3-4 seconds. Strain into a collins glass over fresh ice.
- Top with soda water and garnish with mint leaves.
Recipe Credit: Gray Whale Gin
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!