Healthy and quick are two biggies for me…especially on a hot day when you could use the energy! Heat up a ‘Southwestern’ style ceviche and take a load off! H-E-B Cooking Connections has everything you need…
Pour CM Soda over shrimp and let marinate. For 5 minutes.
While shrimp marinates, toss pico de gallo, avocado, and That Green Sauce in a large bowl to mix.
Heat a medium sauté pan over high heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Drain shrimp and add to pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes until shrimp turn from opaque to white. Fold gently into pico de gallo mix.
Serve with CM Sweet Potato Chips. Also good chilled.
- 1 pound Peeled and Deveined Large Shrimp
- 1 cup CM Prickly Pear Italian Soda
- Oil for sautéing
- 2 pkgs Ready Fresh GO Pico De Gallo-Mild or Medium
- 1 pkg Fresher Lasting Avocados-Diced
- ¼ cup HEB That Green Sauce
- 1 bag CM Sea Salt Sweet Potato Chips