- 3 ounces Gray Whale Gin
- 1 medium seedless watermelon
- 4 ounces honey
- Cut the watermelon in half, carve out the fruit and place it in a bowl.
- Keep the rind to use as a delicious punch bowl.
- To keep your melon bowl upright, turn it upside down and carve a small, flat, slice out the very bottom – be careful not to cut too deep and pierce the bottom of the bowl.
- In a blender add your watermelon pulp, honey and a moderate amount of ice.
For best results we recommend freezing your watermelon pulp before blending and using a moderate amount of ice to avoid a watery drink. Recipe Courtesy: Gray Whale Gin
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!