Woerner Warehouse Crab Cakes
These crispy crab cakes are all about the crab! Folks tell us these crab cakes from Woerner Warehouse are some of 'the best' in Fredericksburg.
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 4½ teaspoons of Old Bay
- 1 teaspoon of celery seed
- 1½ roasted red bell peppers
- 4 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
- Zest of one lemon and squeeze
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 4 dashes of Tabasco
- 3 16-ounce cans lump white crab meat
- Combine first 12 items. Whissk together until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the crab, panko, and Tabasco. Form into 3-ounce patties and then dredge them in egg wash & panko bread crumbs. (You should have about 16 to 20 3-ounce patties)
- Heat 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a nonstick pan on medium high heat. Pan fry crab cake for about 3 minutes on each side. Place in oven at 350 degrees to finish cooking through, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of classic remoulade sauce.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Woerner Warehouse in Fredericksburg.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!