InterStellar BBQ’s Tomato Zucchini Salad
InterStellar BBQ in Austin has just been named #2 Best BBQ in the state by Texas Monthly—and their delicious meats aren’t the only reason! Interstellar is also known for their out-of-this-world sides, and we have the recipe for one of the best!
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 large zucchini thinly sliced
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1½ Tablespoons lime juice
- 1½ Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and pepper
In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, zucchini, red onion, vinegar, lime juice, olive oil, brown sugar, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Let the salad marinate for at least 4 hours.