Goya Foods Coquito Coconut Eggnog
If you like coconut and eggnog, you’ll love Puerto Rican Coquito! Coquito is a thick and creamy coconut drink that mixes silky GOYA® Coconut Milk with sweet GOYA® Cream of Coconut, cinnamon and rum. This rich, authentic coquito recipe is commonly made during Christmas, where it’s served cold and meant to be shared with family and friends.
- 2 12-ounce cansGOYA® Evaporated Milk
- 1 15-ounce can GOYA® Cream of Coconut
- 1 13.5-ounce can GOYA® Coconut Milk
- ½ cup GOYA® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup white rum optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon plus more for garnish
- cinnamon sticks for serving (optional)
In a blender, combine the evaporated milk, cream of coconut, coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, rum (if using), vanilla extract and ground cinnamon. Blend on high until well combined, about 1 minute.
Pour the coconut mixture into a pitcher or large jars and cover. Refrigerate until chilled.
To serve, stir or shake the jars well to combine. Pour coquito into small glasses and garnish with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks. Serve right away.