Baked Chicken-Artichoke Dip with Pull-Apart Bread
This cheesy, gooey chicken-and-artichoke spread has warm bread baked right into your dip! Relying on simple store-bought ingredients like pre-made pizza dough and rotisserie chicken, this easy appetizer can be prepped in under 15 minutes. Serve it hot right out of the oven—we guarantee it will not sit around for long!
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- Olive oil for greasing hands
- 1½ pounds pizza dough at room temperature
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella
- One 8-ounce block cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup small diced rotisserie chicken
- 5 ounces frozen spinach (half of a 10-ounce package) thawed and excess moisture squeezed out
- 1 cup torn artichoke hearts
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest plus 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove finely grated
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Flaky sea salt for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400° and brush an ovenproof 12-inch skillet with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter.
- Divide the pizza dough into 16 pieces. With lightly oiled hands, roll each piece into a ball and arrange in a ring around the edge of the skillet. Let sit at room temperature while you prepare the dip.
- In a large bowl, combine the mozzarella, cream cheese, mayonnaise, chicken, spinach, artichoke hearts, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the dip into the center of the skillet and spread in an even layer. Brush the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter all over the rolls and sprinkle with flaky sea salt, if using.
- Bake the dip until the rolls are golden brown and puffed and the dip is bubbling and beginning to brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!