This cheesy, gooey chicken-and-artichoke spread has warm bread baked right into your dip! Relying on simple store-bought ingredients like pre-made pizza dough and John Soules Foods’ ready-to-eat diced oven-roasted chicken, this easy appetizer can be prepped in under 15 minutes. Serve it hot right out of the oven—we guarantee it will not sit around for long!
Baked Chicken-Artichoke Dip with Pull-Apart Bread
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- olive oil for greasing hands
- 1½ pounds pizza dough at room temperature
- 1½ cups shredded Mozzarella
- One 8-ounce block cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup John Soules Foods’ Diced Oven-Roasted Chicken
- 5 ounces frozen spinach (half of one 10-ounce package) thawed and excess moisture squeezed out
- 1 cup torn artichoke hearts
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest plus 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove finely grated
- kosher salt and pepper
- Flaky sea salt for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400° and brush an oven-proof 12-inch skillet with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter.
- Divide the pizza dough into 16 pieces. With lightly oiled hands, roll each piece into a ball and arrange in a ring around the edge of the skillet. Let sit at room temperature while you prepare the dip.
- In a large bowl, combine the mozzarella, cream cheese, mayonnaise, chicken, spinach, artichoke hearts, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the dip into the center of the skillet and spread in an even layer. Brush the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter all over the rolls and sprinkle with flaky sea salt, if using.
- Bake the dip until the rolls are golden brown and puffed and the dip is bubbling and beginning to brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.