Boudro's Parmesan Tuile with Goat Cheese
These hors d'ouvres are delicious and so easy to make. You could use any filling you like, but this one from Boudro's is especially tasty. Your guests will think you're a gourmet cook!
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 3 oz goat cheese
- 2 tsp Chipotle pepper use sauce from the can
- 1 tbsp Finely grated parmesan
- Recommended Equipment
- 1 ea House bottle of vinegar with cap for shaping the tuiles only
- 1 Cookie cutter
- 1 Non-stick silicone baking mat
- Mix ingredients into a spread and transfer to a piping bag. Use the cookie cutter to measure desired size of the tuile. Spread the Parmesan flatly across the baking mat. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- After baking, allow tuile to cool for 1 minute. Remove tuile from the baking mat and begin to shape the tuile using the top of the bottle.
- Once the tuiles are shaped, use the piping bag to fill. Drizzle with ancho infused piloncillo and garnish with chiles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!