Brown Derby with Garrison Brothers Bourbon
Hang your (cowboy) hat up on the Brown Derby Cocktail infusing juicy Texas grapefruits with Bourbon. It's from our friends at Jettison in Dallas, using Garrison Brothers Bourbon.
- 2 ounce Garrison Brothers
- 1 ounce Texas Ruby Red grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce ginger honey syrup
- Combine all ingredients in mixing tin with ice.
- Shake and strain into coup glass.
- Garnish with thinly sliced or "artfully" cut grapefruit slice.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Jettison in Dallas.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!