Central Market's California Breakfast Muffins
Reach for these California Breakfast Muffins from Central Market. This recipe packs so much 'good for you' goodness, including hemp milk, oat bran, almond flour, carrots, ginger and so much more. They're naturally sweetened with honey and applesauce.
- ¾ cup oat bran
- ¾ cup quick cooking oats
- ¼ cup toasted wheat germ
- ½ cup whole wheat flower
- ½ cup almond flower
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg plus 2 egg whites
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup hemp milk
- ½ cup grated carrot
- ¾ cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- ½ cup almonds sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In small bowl mix together oat bran, oats, wheat germ, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs well, then add applesauce, honey, oil, hemp milk, carrot, ginger, raisins, and almonds.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into 12 paper-lined 2 ½ “ muffin cups.
- Bake until browned, about 30 minutes.
- Cool and remove from pan.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Central Market.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!