Cheesy Jane's Southwest Mayonnaise
Bite into a giant slice of nostalgia at Cheesy Janes. This 1950s-style burger joint turns out monstrous half-pound patties stacked with pepper jack cheese, hatch green chiles and delectable southwest mayonnaise. Get the recipe to their secret sauce here!
- 6-8 Serrano peppers, stemmed and seeded
- 2 Bunches cilantro, washed and stemmed
- 1 Tbsp dried Mexican Oregano
- 2 cups real mayonnaise
- Puree serrano, cilantro and Mexican oregano in food processor. Add mayonnaise and blend until smooth. Store in a mayonnaise jar in the refrigerator up to four weeks.
- Store in a mayonnaise jar in the refrigerator up to four weeks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!