Condensed Milk Iced Coffee
This creamy, cool coffee from Delicious Shots is sweetened with condensed milk for that extra layer of flavor!
- 4 cups very strong coffee hot
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk (more or less depending how sweet you like it)
- 6 cardamom pots optional
- 2 cups whole milk
- In a serving pitcher, add the hot coffee and mix in the condensed milk. Add the cardamom seeds and let the coffee cool.
- Once cooled, remove the cardamom seeds and add the whole milk.
- Place it in the refrigerator until really cold. Serve over ice.
Recipe and Image courtesy of Najwa Kronfel, Delicious Shots.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!