Image Credit: Dulce Vida Spirits
Dulce Vida Spirits Grapefruit & Elderflower Paloma
Pick up a few Texas grapefruits for this new Grapefruit & Elderflower Paloma from organic tequila maker Dulce Vida Spirits in Austin. Their grapefruit-infused tequila is so refreshing on its own, but so palate-pleasing when you pair it with St. Germain Liqueur and a bit of fresh mint.
- 1.5 ounces Dulce Vida Grapefruit Tequila
- 1 ounce St. Germain Liqueur
- 1 ounce Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- club soda
- sea salt
- Additional Limes
- Salt the rim of a glass with sea salt and fill with ice.
- Pour Dulce Vida Grapefruit, St. Germain Liqueur and grapefruit juice into glass.
- Top with club soda. Stir to mix well.
- Garnish with lime and a sprig of fresh mint.
- Enjoy – Viva Dulce Vida!.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Dulce Vida Spirits in Austin.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!