Fluffy Easter Bunny Rolls from our pal Nicole of momalwaysfindsout.com. Thanks for sharing girl! Enjoy everyone 🙂
- Put the butter, the sour cream and water in a small saucepan and
heat, but do not cook. Cool to tepid then add the remaining ingredients.
Put in a kneader (or use your kneader attachment on your mixer if you
have one). If thick add more water.
- Let it rise double and cut into 16 equal parts. Baking tray lined with baking paper or a silicone baking mat
and cut the ears with kitchen shears. When the dough is STILL SOFT,
Make sure you smooth the edges around, so you do not end up with gremlin
- The eyes can then be put in, use pepper grains or similar. Bake at 375° for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups XX all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons XX sugar
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) XX active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon XX salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) XX sour cream
- 1/4 cup XX water
- 2 tablespoons XX butter
- 1 XX egg
Easter Bunny Shaped Rolls
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!