Goya Foods’ Chorizo with Wine
Chorizo al vino is a classic Spanish tapas recipe that happens to be super simple while also being impressive. Here, Executive Chef Fernando Desa shows us how a healthy splash of red wine can transform smoked paprika and garlic-infused chorizo into a decadent cocktail bite. This dish is best served with crusty bread to sop up all of the delicious juices.
- 1 Tablespoon GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- One 7-ounce package GOYA Chorizo sliced ½-inch thick
- ½ cup GOYA Red Cooking Wine
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Finely chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Crusty bread for serving
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes. Add the wine and sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the wine reduces by half and the chorizo is nicely glazed, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the chorizo and wine sauce to a serving dish. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with crusty bread.
You can find Goya Foods products at most major grocery stores, but if your local grocer doesn’t carry these products, you can request them! Recipe and photo courtesy of Goya Foods.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!