Goya Foods Plantain Chip “Chilaquiles”
- 1 can (16 oz.) GOYA® Refried Pinto Beans - Traditional
- 1/4 cup GOYA EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 1 tsp. GOYA® Minced Garlic, or 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 4 eggs large, beaten
- GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Chicken breast cooked, shredded
- 1 bag (5 oz.) GOYA® Plantain Chips - Original
- 1 1/2 cups GOYA SALSA VERDE
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Chopped
- 1/2 cup queso fresco (Mexican cheese) crumbled
- 1/2 bunch bunch green onions thinly sliced
- 4 radishes trimmed, thinly sliced into ½ moons
- Heat refried beans and set aside, keeping warm.
- In sauté pan, warm olive oil and garlic over medium-high heat until fragrant. Add eggs, and season with Adobo, scrambling eggs until halfway cooked through.
- Reduce heat, add chicken and plantain chips, and heat through. Add one cup salsa and cilantro, gently mixing and heating through. Set aside.
- Portion refried beans onto plates, and top with chicken mixture.
- Garnish with remaining salsa, queso fresco, green onions and radishes.
This recipe is courtesy of Goya Foods.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!