Gray Whale Sorbet
- 3 ounces Gray Whale Gin
- 2 small cucumbers chopped (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 lime zest
- fresh juice from 2 limes
- In a blender, mix together 2 oz of Gray Whale Gin, honey, zest from 1 lime, juice from 2 limes, and the chopped cucumbers.
- Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a small baking dish.
- Freeze 4 to 6 hours or until almost solid. When ready to serve, scoop the sorbet into glasses, top with a lime zest and the remaining 1 oz of Gray Whale Gin.
- Sip slowly or enjoy with a spoon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!