Harold’s Chocolate Covered Cherry Manhattan
This luxurious little cocktail is from our friends at Harold's in Houston's Heights neighborhood. We love it for Valentine's Day, but it's great for treating your sweetie any time of the year!
- 2 ounces Ballotine Chocolate Bourbon
- 1 ounces Luxardo Cherry Liqueur
- 2 dashes black walnut bitters
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 1 chocolate covered cherry
- 1 orange twist
- Combine ingredients in mixing glass with ice and stir. Pour into coupe glass and garnish with chocolate covered cherry and orange twist.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Harold's Heights restaurant in Houston.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!