Heirloom Tomato and Baby Octopus Salad
Baby Octopus from Spain on a supremely fresh Heirloom Tomato salad with English Cucumbers and Italian Parsley. Many thanks to Groomer's Seafood for the recipe!
- 2 pounds # Baby Octopus
- 2 each Fresh Heirloom Tomato
- 1 each bunch Italian parsley
- 1 each English cucumber
- 1/4 cup Julienne Red Onion
- 1/4 olive oil
- 2 oz Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
- Boil octopus for 20 minutes in salt water. Drain and chill remove the heads and split in half. Cut heirloom tomatoes into large chunks, pull parsley sprigs (not chopped), cut cucumber length wise and remove seeds. Cut into half moon thin slices.
- Place all items in a mixing bowl tossing olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt & pepper. Serve cold.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!