Hubbell & Hudson Roasted Beet Salad
Beets are back! You'll love this refreshing salad from our friends at Hubbell & Hudson in The Woodlands made with a fresh beet vinaigrette.
- 10 ounces red and gold beets Packaged or you can roast fresh ones yourself. Instructions below.
- 1/2 each Granny Smith Apple sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 cups arugula
- 3 tablespoons toasted almonds
- Beet Vinaigrette Instructions Follow
- 1-2 tablespoons whipped goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces rice wine vinegar
- 2 ounces distilled vinegar
- 4 ounces canola oil
- 2 ounces olive oil
- Roast all beets at 350 for an hour on a bed of sea salt.
- Blend half of beets, salt, pepper, both vinegars. Blend at low speed, slowly adding the olive oil and canola oil. Blend until smooth.
- Toss remaining beets, Granny Smith apple, whipped goat cheese, arugula, toasted almonds and beet vinaigrette. Serve.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Hubbell & Hudson in The Woodlands.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!