John Soules Foods Beef Enchilada Stack
This unique spin on enchiladas is super easy to make, feeds a crowd, and is also delicious! This is a one-dish meal is like an enchilada lasagna layered with John Soules Foods ready-to-eat beef steak, fresh veggies, gooey cheddar cheese, and tortillas! Learn how to make it HERE.
- 1 bag John Soules Foods Beef Steak
- 1/2 cup Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper
- 1 cup corn
- 1 ounce Taco Seasoning Mix (Ingredients below)
- 1 can diced tomatoes in sauce undrained
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded (8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons green onions sliced
Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional for added heat)
- Heat your oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9-inch glass pie plate or 9 1/2-inch glass deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In large skillet, cook onion and JSF Beef Steak over medium high heat until onions are tender, and beef has reached internal temperature of 165.
- Stir in bell pepper, corn, taco seasoning mix, tomatoes, and enchilada sauce. Turn up to high heat until the mixture starts to boil, then turn heat off and set aside.
- Spread about 1/4 of the beef mixture in a thin layer in the pie plate. Top with 3 tortillas (tortillas will overlap), 1/4 of the beef mixture and 1/3 of the cheese.
- Repeat layers 2 more times, starting with the tortillas and ending with cheese on top. Pie plate will be very full but should not overflow.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Let the enchilada stack stand for 5 minutes before serving. Top each serving with taco sauce, sour cream, and green onions!
Chefs Tip: Use 2 tortillas for the bottom layer, then use 3 tortillas for each of the remaining layers. Feel free to use different cheeses and salsas to customize for you and your family!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!