John Soules Foods’ Fall Salad
Enjoy this delicious and vibrant salad that is perfect for the changing weather! It combines protein from the John Soules Foods’ oven-roasted chicken combined with all those healthy veggies that are sure to satisfy any cravings.
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ½ Tablespoon honey
- kosher salt and pepper
- One 8-ounce bag JSF Oven-Roasted Diced Chicken
- 1 pound shredded Brussel sprouts
- 2 cups cooked Quinoa
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- ¾ cup pecans chopped
- 1 small shallot peeled and minced
Make the vinaigrette
- Combine all ingredients and whisking in a small bowl until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Make the salad
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette, then toss.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately!
Recipe Note: MAKE AHEAD You can refrigerate this tasty Fall salad in a sealed container, in the refrigerator, for up to three days. Salad can be served cold or hot! This recipe and photo are courtesy of John Soules Foods.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!