John Soules Foods Honey Garlic and Sriracha Chicken Pad Thai
Enjoy restaurant-quality pad thai at-home with this surprisingly easy recipe that will be a quick family favorite! John Soules Foods ready-to-eat honey garlic sriracha chicken has this dinner ready quicker than delivery!
- 8 ounces Flat Rice Noodles
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 bag John Soules Foods Honey Garlic Siracha Chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh cabbage green and red, thinly sliced
- ½ cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 limes
- ½ cup cilantro fresh, chopped
- Pad Thai Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Fish sauce
- 5 Tablespoons brown sugar light
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Siracha
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter optional
- Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions, just until tender. Rinse under cold water and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the Pad Thai Sauce ingredients together. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan or wok, heat 1½ Tablespoons of oil over moderately high heat.
- Add JSF Honey Garlic Siracha chicken, garlic, cabbage, and bell peppers and cook until chicken is warmed through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Push everything to the side of the pan. Add a little more oil and add the beaten eggs to the empty side of the pan. Scramble the eggs, breaking them into small pieces with a spatula as they cook.
- Add the noodles, Pad Thai sauce, and peanuts to the pan (reserving some peanuts for topping at the end). Toss everything to combine.
- Top with green onions, extra peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges for garnish. Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!