Enjoy Nashville’s famous hot chicken right in your own kitchen with John Soules Foods’ heat-and-eat Southern-Style Tenders! Here we slather them in a homemade spicy mayo and then pile on cushy slider buns. They’re beyond delicious—and easy!
John Soules Foods’ Nashville-Style Chicken Sliders
Nashville Hot Mayo
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayo
- One 24 ounce bag of JSF Southern Style Tenders thawed
- 6 Hawaiian slider buns split
- Bread and butter pickle slices, butter lettuce, pepper Jack cheese and sliced tomato for serving
Make the Mayo
- In a pot, melt the butter over low heat. Whisk in the brown sugar, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Cook over moderate heat, whisking occasionally, until the spices are fragrant and the sugar has dissolved, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, let cool completely. Whisk in the mayo until smooth.
Make the Sliders
- Cook the JSF Southern Style Tenders according to package directions and set aside.
- Slather the bottom buns with the spiced mayo, then top with pickles, lettuce, pepper Jack cheese, chicken tenders, and tomato. Slather the top buns with more mayo, then close the sandwiches. Serve immediately and enjoy!