Filled with tangy, juicy chicken and fresh veggies, this Orange Chicken Pita Wrap is delicious and easy to make at home! John Soules Foods’ crispy Orange Chicken is pre-cooked, so you only have to heat them up to enjoy—get the recipe here!
John Soules Foods’ Orange Chicken Pita Wrap
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1½ Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Grams Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Chili Garlic Sauce (see Note)
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- One 24-ounce bag JSF Orange Chicken Chunks
- 4 Pita Pockets
- ½ cup thinly sliced cucumber
- ½ thinly sliced bell pepper
- ½ cup thinly sliced scallions
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
Make the dipping sauce
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients over medium-high heat. Stir frequently until it begins to boil. Cook the sauce for about 30 seconds, or until it begins to thicken, then remove from the heat. Let cool.
Make the Pitas
- Prepare the John Soules Foods Orange Chicken Chunks according to package directions. Cut the chunks in half and keep warm.
- Cut each pita in half, then carefully loosen the pockets so you can fill them. Fill each pita half with the orange chicken and top with cucumber, bell peppers, onions, and carrots.
- Drizzle with the sauce and then serve, passing the remaining sauce for dipping!