Masraff's Colossal Crab Cake
Masraff's continues to cater to our taste buds! Check out this hearty recipe for their crab cakes of colossal proportions!
- 1 pound colossal lump crab meat
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup minced celery
- ¼ cup minced white onion
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a medium mixing bowl, gently combine the crab with the mayonnaise, celery, onion, lemon juice and ½ cup of the panko. Be careful not to break up the large pieces of crab. Season with salt. Shape into four 1½-inch thick crab cakes.
- Spread the remaining panko on a plate. Gently press the top and bottom of each crab cake into the breadcrumbs (not the sides). Transfer to a large plate and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. In a large ovenproof nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil until shimmering. Cook the crab cakes over moderately-high heat until golden brown on the bottom, 3 to 5 minutes. Gently flip the crabcakes and transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 10 min, or until golden brown and hot throughout. Serve right away.
Recipe courtesy of Masraff's.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!