Monger's Ahi Pokē
Market fresh Ahi Pokē from Monger's! This trendy Hawaiian seafood dish couldn't be easier to create once you track down all of the ingredients. Made with Yellowfin Tuna.
- 12 oz yellowfin tuna bite size pcs
- 1/2 Sweet Onion sliced thin
- 1/4 c chopped scallion
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp toasted macadamia nut (substituted for kukui nut)
- small bunch Ogo nori torn; (dried seaweed reconstituted)
- Hawaiian red salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients and mix gently. Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
Recipe courtesy of Monger's Market + Kitchen. Photo by A Beautiful Plate.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!