Neches River Wheelhouse Tuna Tower
Whether you are looking for a meal or something fun to share with friends, Neches River Wheelhouse’s Texas Tuna Tower will be the refreshing dish you are looking for. Fresh diced avocado, pico de gallo, jumbo lump crab meat with Sriracha ranch and Ahi tuna layered together with sesame seed dressing and homemade cilantro sauce. This dish has a short shelf life, consume within 24 hours to keep freshness of ingredients.
- 1/2 cup Pico De Gallo
- 3/4 large avocado
- 2 oz cup jumbo lump crab
- 3 oz raw Ahi Tuna, diced
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha Ranch
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Dressing
- 3 Tablespoons Cilantro Sauce, recipe below
- 1/4 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- 6 oz Tortilla Chips
Pico de Gallo
- 1 tomato diced ¼ inch
- 2 Tablespoon red onion, diced ¼ inch
- 1/4 Jalapeno, diced ¼ inch
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Cilantro Chopped
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 1 Bunch Cilantro Chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic -- minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all Pico de Gallo ingredients and mix. Place in refrigerator until ready to build tower.
- In a food processor, combine cilantro, onion, garlic, and salt and blend of low speed. Slowly add olive oil until all ingredients are mixed to a smooth consistency. Place sauce into a squeeze bottle and refrigerate until building tower.
- Place PVC cylinder on small plate. Put ½ cup of Pico de Gallo inside cylinder and gently press down.
- Place diced avocado on top of pico de gallo and gently press down.
- In a small bowl, mix jumbo lump crab meat with 2 teaspoons of Sriracha ranch. Place crab mix on top of avocado and gently press down.
- Place Ahi tuna on top of crab and top with sesame seed dressing.
- On a chilled plate, squeeze cilantro sauce in a zig zag pattern across plate.
- Drain any juice that may be at bottom of plate holding the tower. Carefully transfer the tower on top of the cilantro sauce by sliding the cylinder across plate onto chilled plate.
- Hold cylinder with one hand, gently press down on tuna while lifting cylinder up. Be careful to keep all ingredients stacked on top of each other.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Enjoy dipping tortilla chips into tuna tower!
This recipe was provided by the Neches River Wheelhouse.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!