Unexpected but oh so fabulous
Place the skillet over medium heat and sauté the onions in the butter a little before caramelized. Add the chalupa shell, jalapenos and tomatoes and continue to fry for about 2 minutes. Next, add the scrambled eggs and mix well until cooked. Place on your favorite plate and top with cheddar cheese and place in oven or microwave to melt cheese. Serve with refried beans and fried potatoes and enjoy!
- 2 X-Large Fresh Scrambled Eggs
- 1-2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 Chalupa Shell (crushed in bit size pieces)
- 2 oz white onions (diced)
- 2 oz tomatoes (diced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeño (chopped)