Pecan Creek Grille Shrimp and Grits
- 1 cup quick grits
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Jalapeno sliced
- Tex mex spices to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon
- 1 pound raw peeled shrimp
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt, pepper and cayenne to taste
- Make your favorite grits to their instructions and add cheese, sliced jalapeno and Tex mex spices. Set aside until needed.
- Sauté onion and tomato with rendered and chopped bacon, add your shrimp and cook through, squeeze fresh lime and lemon, salt and pepper and cayenne. Place on top your freshly prepared grits.
Recipe and photo are courtesy of Pecan Creek Grille.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!