Pecan Grill's Chocolate Aftershock Cookie
- 1 cup butter Soft
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 5 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cup Candied Pecans Chopped
- Cream the butter, sugar, brown sugar and spices together
- Add egg one at a time, scraping bowl between each
- Add vanilla
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together then add to batter in 2 parts.
- Scoop out the cookies and chill for at least 2 hours
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 min.
- Topped with our Shiner Bock Ice Cream
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!