Pizza Shack’s Greek Pasta
- 1 lb bowtie pasta
- 1 1/2 lbs grilled chicken breast, sliced or diced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced
- 30 half Kalamata olives
- 1/2 tsp crushed redpepper
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated or shredded
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile season the grilled chicken breast with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped garlic, grape tomatoes, kalamata olives and crushed red pepper.
- Cook for 3 minutes on medium heat. Add chicken.
- Carefully toss or stir in cooked pasta.
- Top with feta and Parmesan and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!