Rotini with Spring Vegetables
Easy rotini with a spring vegetable medley from my friends at H-E-B.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup H‑E‑B® Diced Sweet Onion
- 2 H‑E‑B® Peeled Garlic chopped
- 2 1/2 cups asparagus cut1‑inch pieces
- 2 1/2 cups Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 2 1/2 cups yellow squash sliced thin
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 16 oz rotini pasta
- 6 basil leaves chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add olive oil, onion and garlic and stir‑fry 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add asparagus and stir‑fry 3 more minutes.
- Add tomatoes and yellow squash and stir‑fry for 3 more minutes.
- Season the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain well.
- Combine pasta with cooked vegetables in a large pasta bowl.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!