Sweet Rosemary Glazed Steaks
Raise the 'steaks' with this new recipe for Sweet Rosemary Steaks from Chef Nina Wilhite at Nick's Fish Dive & Oyster Bar in The Woodlands. This marinade is so easy to whip up and the result is a luxuriously flavored and juicy steak.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves large garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon coursely ground black pepper
- 2 steaks Your choice on the cut
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a large glass bowl or dish. Add the steaks and coat them well. Cover and marinate for a few hours.
- Cook steaks over grill or stove to desired temperature.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Chef Nina Wilhite at Nick's Fish Dive & Oyster Bar in The Woodlands.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!