Terra's Kitchen Italian Chicken Florentine Pasta
A fantastic pasta dish for a weeknight! Our friends at Terra's Kitchen shared this delicious recipe featuring chicken thighs and an easy cream sauce.
- 6 oz. Penne pasta
- 12 oz. chicken thighs
- 2 oz. diced onion
- 0.3 oz. minced garlic
- 2.25 oz. spinach
- 3.5 oz. heavy cream
- 0.5 oz. shredded Parmesan
- Cook Pasta: In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add water and 2 teaspoons salt. Bring to a boil. Stir in penne and boil, stirring occasionally, until al dente (about 10 minutes). Drain pasta. Set aside to keep warm.
- Cook Chicken: Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Sprinkle each with ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Sauté 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Make Pasta Sauce: Add onion to drippings in skillet. Sauté 4 minutes. Add garlic. Stir in spinach and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes or until wilted. Stir in cream. Simmer 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Finish Pasta: Return chicken to sauce. Stir in pasta and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!