Crack open a coconut overflowing with shrimp and travel to the tropics with a frosty pink margarita. It’s a taste of Acapulco right in your own backyard at Costa Pacifica. Soaring shrimp towers steal the show here along with the charismatic owner who just happens to have a heart of gold.
- 8 oz Fish Filet (Tilapia)
- 8 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 CRAB STICKS
- 1 CORN TOSTADA
- 1/2 avocado slices
- 2 oz RASURADA SAUCE (soy sauce prepared with lime juice and orange juice)
- FRESH SLICED JALAPEÑO PEPPERS
- Chipotle Aïoli
- 2 oz diced cucumber
- 2 oz DICED PURPLE ONION
- 1 oz chopped cilantro
- Slice the fish filet, and let it cook in lime juice for 12 hours with a pinch of salt and a pinch of ground black pepper.
- Once the fish is cooked, spread mayonnaise on the corn tostada. Then, add the cooked fish on top.
- Garnish it with the onion, cucumber, and cilantro mixed together.
- Pour 1 oz of Rasurada Sauce over the tostada.
- Top it off with pulled crab sticks and avocado slices to form a dome over the tostada.
- Drizzle Chipotle Aioli. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!