Valentina's Brisket Rub
- 1 cup all-purpose rub See recipe below
- 2 cup Coarse Black Pepper
- 2 cups kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups Coarse Black Pepper
- 1 cup paprika
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne
- First, mix all ingredient for all-purpose rub. Reserve 1 cup for brisket rub and you can save the rest fora later date.
- Mix 1 cup of all-purpose rub and 2 cups of coarse black pepper, then you're done and ready to season!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!