- 2 lbs Watermelon seeded and cubed
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 6 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces Cointreau or other triple sec
- 4 ounces Citrus Syrup we like Rose's West India Sweetened Lime Juice
- Blend the watermelon, and strain.
- Add vodka, orange liqueur and white wine to your watermelon juice.
- Combine all ingredients together. Pour into your favorite pitcher or glass, and enjoy!
Pro tip: Save time by purchasing watermelon juice from the grocery store.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!