No purchase required. Purchase will not improve chances of winning. All entrants must be 21 years of age or older. Open to legal residents of Texas only. Void where prohibited.
Prize winner cannot be employed by a Redstone managed company. Based on space availability. Maximum 2 adults. Spend Limits on spa will apply. Gratuity is not included in the package and a minimum of 15% of retail check is suggested for Food and Spa services.
By submitting an entry to the Houstonian Spa Getaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Goodtaste (Bliss Productions LLC), and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. This sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is provided by Goodtaste/Bliss Productions (“Goodtaste“) 7700 Broadway Suite 104, 149, San Antonio, TX, 78209 (the “Sponsor”). The goodtaste.tv website (“Site”) is provided by Goodtaste.
3. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the state of Texas, void where prohibited. Entrants must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Sweepstakes is not open to employees, officers, directors, agents or representatives of Sponsor or of Sponsor’s parents, affiliates, successors and/or assigns, Sponsor’s advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members (mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, son or spouse, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of any of the foregoing (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”).
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on September 15, 2018 at 6 p.m. Central Time and ends September 10, 2019 at 6 p.m. Central Time. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper.
5. Drawing: Winner will be selected by and winner will be notified by e-mail and/or by telephone. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. All decisions of Goodtaste are final and binding on all entrants. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE WON OR ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY OF SPONSOR’S WEBSITE, OR THE ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING OF ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON SAID SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON SPONSOR’S WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
6. Winners of all sweepstakes will be contacted at the email address used to enter the sweepstakes, and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner unless they specify another person within the reply email as the winner. Goodtaste will mail the sweepstakes prize to the address supplied by the recipient of the winner announcement email. If any potential winner selected cannot be contacted or does not respond within seven (7) calendar days of attempted notification, or any prize or “winner announcement email” is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner shall forfeit any and all rights to a prize and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion, an alternate winner may be randomly selected. The winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or a liability/publicity release, which must be returned within seven (7) calendar days from the date of notification. The winner’s prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner upon the occurrence of any of the following: (i) the failure of winner to return any required documents by the deadline specified by Sponsor; (ii) the return of a prize, prize notification or winner announcement email to Sponsor as non-deliverable; or (iii) the determination by Sponsor, made in their sole discretion, that winner is ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules. By accepting a prize in this Sweepstakes, each winner, where permitted by law, grants to Sponsor the right to use and publish his/her name, address, portrait, picture, voice, image, likeness and comments for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without notification, review or approval, and without additional consideration, worldwide and on the Internet.
BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, THE WINNER RELEASES AND AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ALL SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND CLAIMS FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY.
7. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned because of circumstances including, but not limited to, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, which in Sponsor’s sole judgment corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and determination of fairness, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select the winners from entries received prior to such action. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant suspected of tampering with the entry process, operation of the Sweepstakes, the operation of the website, or violates these official rules. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of these sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution, or production errors, and may modify or cancel a sweepstakes based upon such an error at their sole discretion, and without liability.
8. By registering to enter the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges he/she has read, understands and will abide by these official rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and/or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas.