Sweet and savory…this sauce will add a delicious touch to a grilled steak. The folks over at HEB Cooking Connection shared this recipe with me. Enjoy!
In a small sauce pan melt butter over medium heat and saute shallots until translucent and soft, about 4-6 minutes. Add jam, Chicken broth, soy sauce, wine, olives and half of black berries and warm sauce through about 2-3 minutes. Adjust seasoning with salt & pepper. Pour over cooked steaks and garnish with reserved blackberries.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup shallot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup seedless Blackberry jelly or jam
- 1/4 cup Central Market Oragnic Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon malbec wine
- 1/4 cup green olives, finely chopped
- 20 Blackberries, divided use
- Salt & Pepper, to taste