5 Minute Mango Wine Sorbet
No matter how you pronounce it, you have 5 minutes to spare for this juicy sorbet. Made with real chunks of frozen mango and your favorite Moscato. 🙂
- 1 bag H-E-B FROZEN MANGO CHUNKS 12 oz
- 1/4 cup H-E-B MANGO PEACH MORE FRUIT JELLY
- 1/3 cup white wine
- Equipment Needed: Food Processor
- Combine the frozen mango chunks, mango More Fruit jelly and wine in a food processor. Process the mixture to a smooth texture (about 2 minutes). Scoop into sherbet dishes and serve immediately. You can freeze the remainder and can be scooped.
- Variety Tip: You can freeze 3-4 cups of your favorite cubed fruit or melon (remove seeds), compliment with your favorite More Fruit Spread and wine to make more versions of this sorbet.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!