This approach to ceviche is citrus based, has zesty flavors that your senses will keep asking for more. Many thanks to Blanca at Aldaco's Stone Oak for the recipe!
- 1 lb Orange roughy or other white fish washed & cubed
- 4 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 4 oz fresh orange juice
- 4 Serrano Peppers chopped
- 1/4 red onion chopped
- 3 T cilantro chopped
- 2 T salt
- 1 T oregano
- 8-10 Giant green olives diced
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes chopped
- Place the first 8 ingredients in a non-reactive container. Fold gently to make sure all ingredients are covered in juices. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Add green olives, olive oil and tomatoes. Salt and garnish with avocado if you like. Serve in chilled bowls.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!