BCN Gin & Tonic
Hendrick's, Indian Fever-Tree Tonic, Juniper Berries & Cucumber
- 2 oz Hendrick’s Gin
- 3 oz Fever Tree Indian tonic water each person may add more or less to his/her liking
- 1 large lemon twist twist inside of glass to capture essence
- 1 rose petal
- 3 juniper berries
- 1 slice English cucumber cut length-wise with a hand-held vegetable peeler and gently roll
- 1 large square ice cube
- Build in a stemmed round glass to appreciate the aromatics better.
- Start with ice and gin and then add aromatics. Gently add tonic water to maintain effervescence.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!