Blackened Redfish with Pepper Jack Corn
The use of Pepper Jack instead of cream cheese skyrockets the 'delish' factor on this Pepper Jack Creamed Corn! Served here with grilled redfish in a zesty Cajun seasoning from my friends at Sysco.
- 1 ea Redfish 3647229
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Season 5228424
- 2 tablespoon diced onion 1048222
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic 1821537
- 1.5 cup heavy cream 4828802
- 1/2 cup Fire Roasted Corn 3143120
- 4 oz Pepper Jack cheese 7270895
- 1 tablespoon cilantro 2219095
- Saute the diced onion for about 1 minute then add in the garlic. Next add the heavy cream and reduce by 1/3 then add the roasted corn and the pepper jack cheese allow the cheese to melt then finish the corn with the chopped cilantro remove from heat.
- Season the drum with the Cajun seasoning and place the fish on the grill presentation side down cook for about 3 minutes the give the fish a 1/4 turn to get the grill marks cook for about 2 minutes the flip the fish and finish cooking.
- When the fish is cooked remove from grill and plate the fish then top with the Pepper jack corn.
Recipe courtesy of Sysco Foods.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!