Blood Orange Bronco
A bright, refreshing drink perfect for any springtime or summer patio.
- 3/4 cup Pinot Grigio 6 oz
- 1 oz freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 1 oz Campari
- 1 oz simple syrup (2 parts sugar 1 part water ratio)
- 1-1/2 oz soda water
- Blood orange wheels for garnish
- Fill a large glass or mason jar with ice. Add in all of the measured ingredients, except for the soda water. Stir the ingredients with a bar spoon. Once incorporated, finish with a splash of soda water. Garnish with wheels of freshly sliced blood oranges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!