Blueberry Hill Farms' Blueberry Pound Cake
Dig into this delicious Blueberry Pound Cake from our friend's at Blueberry Hill Farms. The dense and buttery pound cake has juicy plump blueberries scattered throughout giving you a ton of berry flavor in every bite!
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp softened unsalted butter or margarine divided
- 2 1/4 cups sugar divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries well drained (if using frozen; do not thaw rinse and dust with flour)
- Grease a 10-inch bundt pan with 2 tablespoons butter. Sprinkle pan with ¼ cup sugar; set aside.
- Cream remaining 1 cup butter; gradually add remaining 2 cups sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla; mix well.
- Combine 21/4 cups flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, beating until well blended. Dredge blueberries with remaining ¼ cup flour; stir to coat well.
- Fold blueberries into batter. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes; remove cake from pan, and let cool completely.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Blueberry Hill Farms.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!