Chilled Kale Quinoa Salad
This kale and quinoa salad couldn't be easier to throw together! Toss the ingredients into a large pan, heat, then chill before serving. A super healthy fixing from my friends at FOND bone broth.
- 2 TB avocado oil
- 1 jar Trolley Dodger (FOND bone broth)
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1⁄4 c Red peppers
- 1 bunch kale roughly chopped
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Add the jar of bone broth to a deep sauce pan (I used cast iron) with the quinoa and avocado oil.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the kale and red pepper, simmer for another 10 minutes or until the red pepper is tender.
- Salt to taste and chill for 2 hours.
Recipe and Image courtesy of FOND bone broth.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!