State Fare's Dill Pickle Dip
I fell in love with State Fare when we shot our segment with these great guys for our TV show! So many delicious dishes, but the Dill Pickle Dip was a real surprise. Dill Pickle Dip, really! Yes, and it's fantastic.
- 1 cup Diced dill pickles
- 12 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill minced
- Drain the pickles and rough chop into small pieces.
- Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature. With a paddle attachment mix in a mixing bowl until smooth and there are no lumps.
- Add the sour cream and mix until completely combined.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients.
- Store cold until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of State Fare Kitchen & Bar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!